This is a mobile role which involves travelling around Oxfordshire and surrounding areas, visiting client sites to service, maintain and fault find air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
Working in the field attending call outs to commercial and domestic clients.
Diagnosing, fault finding and problem-solving on-air conditioning and refrigeration equipment in commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Must have solid working knowledge and experience as a senior mobile service engineer on commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Experienced, confident engineer with the ability to work independently as well as within a small team.
- Must have demonstrable experience of working with split systems, VRV’s, VRF’s and AHU’s.
- Refrigerant handling C&G2079 is essential.
- Minimum NVQ 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Valid, UK driving licence is essential.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- The ideal candidate will show outstanding customer service skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the client and provide neat, detailed reports.
- Good knowledge of health & safety practices and IPAF, PASMA & CSCS are desirable.
Your duties on site will include:
- Door to Door Pay
- Overtime available
- 30 days holiday a year inc. bank holidays with the potential to increase with service.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Health care.
- Wide training opportunities & progression within your role.
- Modern Company Van & tools provided – with private use & fuel card
- Company phone